A Day in the Life of A Blogger

 A Day in the Life of a Blogger


Welcome back to the blog! Today, I’m excited to share a typical day in my life as a blogger. After over 10 years in the industry, I’ve optimized my schedule to work just three days a week. Finding a routine that works for you is crucial! Here’s what a day looks like for me:


Morning Routine


Emails:

  I start my day by checking emails and responding to PR companies about potential collaborations.


Interact with Followers:

  Connecting with my followers on social media is my favorite part of the morning.

Read Morning Newsletters:

  I subscribe to newsletters relevant to my niche and personal interests to stay informed.

Meditation:

  I meditate every morning to enhance focus and reduce stress, followed by an evening session to unwind.


Yoga/Workout:

  I typically work out between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM, with yoga as my preferred method. It boosts my energy for the day ahead.

Related Links 

15 Minute Yoga Workouts To Start Your Day

4 Workouts to Start Your Day 

Morning Meditation 

Evening Meditation 

Content Creation

Listen to Podcasts:

  I enjoy podcasts for both entertainment and learning. Check out my favorite ones here

Set Up a Monthly Blog Calendar:

  I prefer a handwritten blog calendar. I pencil in post titles for each Monday, allowing flexibility in scheduling.


Set Up a Monthly Social Media Calendar:

  Managing social media can be overwhelming, so I schedule posts manually and promote new and older content.


Writing and Editing

Writing Blog Posts:

  I write three articles on my blogging days, ensuring I can schedule content months in advance.


Photography/Creating Images:

  I dedicate four to five hours weekly to photography and editing images for my blog and social media.


Creating Posts for Social Media:

  I spend time filming and editing videos, using images from my articles to promote content across platforms.


Ongoing Education

Continuous Learning:

  I prioritize learning in a way that suits me, using podcasts, YouTube, and free resources to expand my knowledge daily.


A Typical Day Overview


- Check emails

- Interact with followers on social media

- Read morning newsletters

- Meditate

- Do yoga/workout

- Listen to podcasts while working

- Set up blog calendar for the month

- Set up social media calendar

- Write and edit articles for the blog

- Work on photography and editing

- Create, edit, and schedule social media posts

- Learn something new every day to stay ahead in the blogging field


Finding a balance in your routine is essential for success. Happy blogging!

Don't forget to follow on Socials

Twitter (X)

Pinterest 

Instagram 

Threads

Ko-Fi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

B-PURE Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

My Daily Routine