4 Workouts to JumpStart Your Day


Photo by bruce mars on Unsplash

 Looking for a way to jumpstart your morning routine? Have you tried unsuccessfully to start a daily workout regime? Putting yourself on the track to a healthier lifestyle is always a great idea. The problem I have had in the past is jumping head first when I should be dipping my toes in the water.

 What exactly does that mean? It means when I first decided to start exercising daily I thought I needed a high impact, hour long cardio workout to get me started. Great idea in theory but it was way  too much for me to handle. After a few days of trying I would simply give up. It never occurred to me to start with workouts that were thirty minutes or less because I simply didn’t think they would be effective.  I spent a lot of time on YouTube and discovered some really great workouts that I can actually manage to get through that are 30 minutes or less in length. These workouts will help you build up your stamina and muscles over time so you can build up to a longer workout. However, I found these workouts to produce results on their own merit. The secret to staying excited about exercising everyday is to constantly shake things up. Try a different workout everyday so you don’t get bored. Enlist a friend or family member to join you so you keep each other encouraged. 

4 Workouts To Jumpstart Your Day



1 Mile Walking Workout | 15 Minute Workout


BEGINNER HIIT Workout | Cardio Easy on the Body


15 MIN BEGINNER CARDIO Workout (At Home No Equipment)


 

Billy Blanks Tae Bo® Body Shape


Follow me on

Twitter

Instagram

Threads

Pinterest

     If you would like  your product to be featured  contact Jennifer Hall at 
jenniferhallmedia@aol.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

B-PURE Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

My Daily Routine