Benefits of an Evening Meditation Routine




Let's face it, the stress of everyday life can wreak havoc on our physical, emotional, and mental health.


That is why I started an evening meditation routine to help me unwind after a long day. I practice this routine every single night without fail and have seen great results.



5 Steps To Help You Relax

I have five simple things I do every night to help me unwind to relax my body and mind.

Step One

A hot bath to soothe aching muscles.

Step Two

Sitting in my favorite chair with a cup of coffee and a book for thirty minutes to an hour.

Step Three

I pull up YouTube and do an evening ( sleep) meditation.

Step Four

I take a Sound Bath.

 You can find many of these on YouTube.

Step Five

I put on my favorite relaxation music and set it on repeat so it plays all night long.


I highly encourage everyone to set up an evening meditation routine. I have learned that if I start my day with a morning meditation routine and end it with a meditation routine my overall health is so much better. Try my meditation routine for yourself and see how it works for you.




Follow me on Socials

Tumblr 

Twitter

Instagram

Threads

Pinterest 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

My Daily Routine

The Art of Homemaking