The Benefits of a Morning Meditation Routine

 




Meditation and Mindfulness has become extremely popular over the past few years and for good reason. Meditation has been a very important part of my life for 10+ years. I have learned to focus more on myself and what works for me personally. 

Meditation has become a lifestyle for me and has helped me overcome extreme anxiety and agoraphobia.



Benefits of Meditation

Helps control anxiety

Helps you focus

Starts your day off peacefully

Calms the mind

Helps you handle stressful situations throughout the day

Strengthens the mind

Quiets the mind

Helps build lung function with deep breathing exercises



My Favorite Meditation Videos






  Follow me on

Twitter

Instagram

Threads

Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

My Daily Routine

The Art of Homemaking