15 Minute Yoga Workouts To Start Your Day

Photo by Kaylee Garrett on Unsplash


 The thought of jumping out of bed as soon as the alarm clock starts buzzing and jumping into a high impact workout just isn’t going to happen.  I will literally hit the snooze button as long as I possibly can. 


 Although I admire those who choose to do that everyday I’m simply not one of them. I am more of a beginner yoga person and my idea of cardio is drinking my morning coffee as fast as I can.  

Over the past year like many others I have spent an unmentionable amount of time on the internet. YouTube especially has taken over my life and I have discovered so many short, beginner yoga workouts that take 20 minutes or less that really help me not only get my body ready for the day but also it puts me in a great place mentally to start my day. 


Here are some of my favorite yoga videos on YouTube:


STANDING YOGA FOR SENIORS AND BEGINNERS - Gentle Yoga - Slow Yoga for Beginners - Easy Yoga


Gentle and Easy Yoga Flow for Beginners



7 min Yoga | Gentle Morning Yoga for Beginners with Sara Ticha



Yoga For Neck, Shoulders, Upper Back - 10 Minute Yoga Quickie - Yoga With Adriene



10 minute Morning Yoga for Beginners

Follow What the Hall? on Social

    
           

If you would like to be featured  contact Jennifer Hall at 

jenniferhallmedia@aol.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

B-PURE Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

My Daily Routine