10 Yoga and Meditation Channels to Follow on YouTube



Welcome back to the blog! I have been writing a lot lately about meditation ,yoga, and my self care routines and today I will be sharing my top 10 channels with you. Hope you enjoy it!

10 Yoga and Meditation Channels to Follow on YouTube

I absolutely love using YouTube. I can find anything I can possibly think of on YouTube. My feed consists mostly of meditation, yoga, and relaxation music.

The meditation channels I have been using for a long time and have used the videos and channels to set up a  personal

Morning Meditation Routine for myself as well as an Evening Meditation Routine.




Yoga Channels to Follow on YouTube 

I have been practicing yoga for years and can't get enough of it. Yoga is another way I keep my stress levels down. It is the most peaceful form of exercise I have found. Many of you already know that I suffer from chronic pain, so I focus on gentle Yoga and workouts designed to help with back, neck, and shoulder pain. These yoga workouts have worked wonders for me physically, mentally, and spiritually. I wouldn't change them for anything.

My Top 5 

Gentle Yoga & Wellness 

Amanda Outside 

Sara Ticha ( Yoga)

Yoga with Adriene

Sarah Beth Yoga



Meditation Channels to Follow on YouTube

As you know meditation has been a life changer for me personally. For years I suffered from severe anxiety and agoraphobia. I had been practicing meditation since I was a teenager but it wasn't until the agoraphobia that I really got serious about meditating. Over the course of a few years with the help of meditation and yoga I was finally able to get my severe anxiety and agoraphobia under control. I continue to practice meditation on a daily basis and my mental health has improved greatly. 

My Top 5 

5 Minutes by Great Meditation 

Daily Meditation 

Great Meditation 

Motivational Focus Mind

Rising Higher Meditation 

Don't forget to Follow on Socials

Tumblr 

Twitter

Instagram

Threads

Pinterest 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

My Daily Routine

The Art of Homemaking