3 Step Skincare Routine

 




This year I have decided to streamline my Skincare Routine. What exactly does that mean? Instead of using ten plus products on my skin every morning I will be only using three. I have been doing this for a couple of weeks now and the results are amazing.

All three of these products work really well on my mature and extremely sensitive skin.




My three products are

 Gentle Skin Cleanser, Witch Hazel, and Pond's Rejuveness.

Step One 



I start by cleansing my face with this gentle cleanser that I found at my local Dollar Tree. I love how gentle this product is. It does a great job cleaning my face and removing dirt and oil without irritation.

Step Two 



I picked this particular brand up at my local Walmart Marketplace for around $4.00 . Witch Hazel works great for breakouts and it makes the most incredible toner you will find.

Step Three 



My third and final step is Pond's Rejuveness moisturizer. Due to my sensitive skin I always buy a travel/ sample size of products before spending a lot of money on something that I may not be able to use. I first bought this about two years ago at my local Walmart Marketplace just to try it out and fell in love with it. It works great on my skin and really hydrates without irritation. It also helps with the appearance of aging skin. This is the only moisturizer I have used for two years now. 


My Skincare Routine can now be completed start to finish in five minutes or less and saves me so much time and money.

Follow me on

Twitter

Instagram

Threads

Pinterest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

B-PURE Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

My Daily Routine