Skip to main content

AWAKENED BY THE GUARDIAN by Kathy Lyons Release Day Blitz

 

Kathy Lyons’ new spicy paranormal romance, AWAKENED BY THE GUARDIAN, is available now! Check it out and be sure to grab your copy today!

Title: AWAKENED BY THE GUARDIAN

Author: Kathy Lyons

Genre: Paranormal Romance

welcome back to the blog! Today I have a release day blitz for all my paranormal fans! Happy Reading!

About AWAKENED BY THE GUARDIAN:

She's convinced she's broken. He's about to prove otherwise. Margaret Taylor has spent years believing something is wrong with her—asexual in a world obsessed with desire, she's used her best friend, Gary Baldner, as a shield against every man who wanted more than she could give. But when Gary shifts into a grizzly for the first time, her carefully controlled world shatters. The man she's secretly loved for two years is now something neither of them understands. Gary built his fortune from a wheelchair and mastered his paralysis through patience and control. Becoming a bear changes everything—including giving him a body that finally, fully works. But an obsessed colleague-turned-monster is hunting Margaret through Detroit's plague-ridden streets, and Gary's grizzly instincts won't let him leave her unprotected, even if it means staying in fur far longer than anyone thinks safe. Surviving means Margaret must face what she's always feared feeling. Gary must master a body that responds to her as nothing ever has. And when the blazing connection between them refuses to be denied, they discover that love doesn't require a body—or a heart—to work the way anyone expects. She needs courage. He needs her heart. Together, they'll discover that love is the fiercest transformation of all.

Get Your Copy!

Order the Rest of the Series:

Bound by the Guardian- Available Now!

Marked by the Guardian - Available Now!

​Hunted by the Guardian ​ - Available Now!

Unleashed by the Guardian - Available Now!

Claimed by the Guardian - Available Now!

Crowned by the Guardian

About the Author:

Kathy Lyons lives in the wild, adventurous mind of USA TODAY bestselling author Jade Lee. A lover of all things fantastical, Kathy spent much of her childhood in Narnia, Middle Earth, Amber, and Earthsea, just to name a few. “There is nothing I adore more than to turn around on an ordinary day and experience something magical. It happens all the time in real life and in my books.” Her love of comedy came later as she began to see the ridiculousness in life. Winner of several industry awards including the Prism—Best of the Best, Romantic Times Reviewer’s Choice, and Fresh Fiction’s Steamiest Read, Kathy and her other pennames have published over 80 romance novels and sold over a million copies. Her hobbies include racquetball, rollerblading, and tv/movie watching with her husband. She’s a big fan of the Big Bang Theory (even though it’s over) and her favorite movie is The Avengers because she loves everything created by Joss Whedon. And she’d love to share all things geek with you in person at any of her many appearances. She’s usually found at the loudest table in the coffee shop or next to the dessert bar.  

Connect with the Author:

Website | Facebook | Instagram | Tiktok

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Insight Timer App Review

Welcome back friends. I recently discovered a new app called Insight Timer and I wanted to share my thoughts with you on it. I learned about this app when a podcast host I listened to mentioned it and I decided to download it and try it out for myself and all of you. Insight Timer Review  I have been using the Insight Timer App for a few weeks now and the first thing I noticed about it was that there are no ads at all. The Insight Timer App is free to use, you can make donations if you choose and they do offer a premium service although they never push it on you which is really nice. Always a plus in my book. I would personally classify this app under self- help / self-care . Again that is personal assessment.  I will tell you this though, since the day I downloaded the Insight Timer App I have used it at least twice a day every single day.  The app has a lot to offer but I personally use it for meditation, mindfulness, gratitude, affirmations, manifestation, and journali...

Benefits of an Evening Meditation Routine

Let's face it, the stress of everyday life can wreak havoc on our physical, emotional, and mental health. That is why I started an evening meditation routine to help me unwind after a long day. I practice this routine every single night without fail and have seen great results. 5 Steps To Help You Relax I have five simple things I do every night to help me unwind to relax my body and mind. Step One A hot bath to soothe aching muscles. Step Two Sitting in my favorite chair with a cup of coffee and a book for thirty minutes to an hour. Step Three I pull up YouTube and do an evening ( sleep ) meditation. Step Four I take a Sound Bath .  You can find many of these on YouTube. Step Five I put on my favorite relaxation music and set it on repeat so it plays all night long. I highly encourage everyone to set up an evening meditation routine. I have learned that if I start my day with a morning meditation routine and end it with a meditation routine my overall heal...

Mean Moms by Emma Rosenblum ARC Review

Title: Mean Moms Author  Emma Rosenblum  Publishing Date July 2025 Book Blurb Meet Frost, Morgan, Belle - a group of wealthy, gorgeous New York City moms, the Queen Bees of downtown Manhattan. Their children attend Atherton Academy, the top private school in the city, and their social lives revolve around elaborate themed parties. On the first day of school, the arrival of a new mom and mysterious beauty from Miami, Sofia, shakes up their world. When Sofia quickly integrates herself into their clique, inexplicably bad things start to happen to the women. Is someone at the school out to get them? Spanning the course of one eventful school year in New York, Mean Moms is part satire of upper-crust mom-ing and part mystery, interrogating the line between friendship and jealousy, and getting at the question: What would happen if the woman standing next to you at school pickup was actually a sociopath? Pre-order your copy here   Review: Five Stars I won an Advanced Reader Copy ...