Blogging Update




Good morning everyone! I just wanted to share some news with you today. I recently tore a ligament and snapped a tendon so as you can imagine I'm laid up and off my feet for a little while. On the upside I now have more time for reading and writing. Yay! 

Blog Update 

As I mentioned I will have more time on my hands so I've decided to focus on blogging more. 


As for The Jenn's Hall I will continue posting weekly on Mondays. I will be featuring more articles on blogging,book reviews , tv, and Health and Wellness



Hope to see you soon.

Don't forget to follow on Socials

Twitter (X)

Pinterest 

Instagram 

Threads



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Florida Birds A Birdwatcher Discovers the Sunshine State by Ken Janes Book Review

B-PURE Gentle Skin Cleanser Review

My Daily Routine